Psalms Chapter 104 verse 33 Holy Bible
I will sing unto Jehovah as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have any being.
read chapter 104 in ASV
I will make songs to the Lord all my life; I will make melody to my God while I have my being.
read chapter 104 in BBE
I will sing unto Jehovah as long as I live; I will sing psalms to my God while I have my being.
read chapter 104 in DARBY
I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
read chapter 104 in KJV
read chapter 104 in WBT
I will sing to Yahweh as long as I live. I will sing praise to my God while I have any being.
read chapter 104 in WEB
I sing to Jehovah during my life, I sing praise to my God while I exist.
read chapter 104 in YLT
Psalms 104 : 33 Bible Verse Songs
- Yours Alone by Phil Wickham
- Oh My Soul by Travis Cottrell
- Oh Sing by Elevation Worship
- Never Stop Singing by We Are Messengers
- A Wild Chorus (Altars) by River Valley Worship
- Steady by Mosaic MSC
- I'm Gonna Sing by Chris August
- Broken Hallelujah by Bright City
- Sing His Praise Again (Oh My Soul) by Bethel Music + Jenn Johnson
- Lord You Have My Heart by Elle Limebear
- We Sing by Jared Reynolds
- In Rhythm by SEU Worship
- Oh Our Lord by All Sons and Daughters
- Sing by Chris Tomlin
- I Will Sing by Rich Mullins
- Jesus Be My Savior by Paul Baloche
- All My Life by Hillsong Young And Free
- Wild For Me by Brandon Lake
- Always Be by Josh Garrels
- From my heart by Solomon Lange
- Sing to The Mountain by Life Center Worship
- Heaven Is On The Way by Cross Point Music
- Goodness Of God by Cece Winans
- I will Praise The Lord With All My Heart by Rosy Ohon
Pulpit CommentaryVerses 33-35. - The peroration (like the opening) is simple praise of God himself, considered in himself. All his life the psalmist will praise God (ver. 33) - his soul shall praise him (ver. 35), he will be glad in him (ver. 34); finally, he calls upon all men to join in his praise (ver. 35, last clause). Verse 33. - I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live (comp. Psalm 63:4; Psalm 146:2): I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. An echo of the preceding hemistich.