Psalms Chapter 116 verse 12 Holy Bible
What shall I render unto Jehovah For all his benefits toward me?
read chapter 116 in ASV
What may I give to the Lord for all the good things which he has done for me?
read chapter 116 in BBE
What shall I render unto Jehovah, [for] all his benefits toward me?
read chapter 116 in DARBY
What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me?
read chapter 116 in KJV
read chapter 116 in WBT
What will I give to Yahweh for all his benefits toward me?
read chapter 116 in WEB
What do I return to Jehovah? All His benefits `are' upon me.
read chapter 116 in YLT
Psalms 116 : 12 Bible Verse Songs
- Nara - Nara Ekele Mo (Take My Thanksgiving) by Tim Godfrey + Travis Greene
- Thank You by The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir
- A Million Ways by Sanctus Real
- Goodness Of God by Bethel Music + Jenn Johnson
- My Eternal Offering by Phil Thompson + Tamela Hairston
- So Good by Nathaniel Bassey + Ada Ehi
- Been So Good by Bethany Worship
- Reckless Love by I Am They
Pulpit CommentaryVerses 12-19. - The psalm closes with a thanksgiving for the deliverance vouchsafed. What return can the psalmist make? First, he will accept the blessing joyfully; next, he will ever continue to call upon God (ver. 13; comp. vers. 4, 17); thirdly, he will pay his vows openly in the temple, in the presence of the whole congregation (vers. 14, 18); fourthly, he will offer continually the sacrifice of thanksgiving (ver. 17) for the benefits vouchsafed him. The enumeration of his pious intentions is itself a song of praise to the Almighty. Verse 12. - What shall I render unto the Lord for all his benefits toward me? Natural piety suggests a return for favors received. What shall this be? the psalmist asks, and then proceeds to give the answer.