Psalms Chapter 130 verse 5 Holy Bible
I wait for Jehovah, my soul doth wait, And in his word do I hope.
read chapter 130 in ASV
I am waiting for the Lord, my soul is waiting for him, and my hope is in his word.
read chapter 130 in BBE
I wait for Jehovah; my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.
read chapter 130 in DARBY
I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.
read chapter 130 in KJV
read chapter 130 in WBT
I wait for Yahweh. My soul waits. I hope in his word.
read chapter 130 in WEB
I hoped `for' Jehovah -- hoped hath my soul, And for His word I have waited.
read chapter 130 in YLT
Psalms 130 : 5 Bible Verse Songs
- From Depths Of Woe by Indelible Grace
- While I Wait by Lincoln Brewster
- See You Again - Come Lord Like a rushing wind by Anthony Evans
- All I Desire - So I will Stay and Wait For You by Victory Worship
- We Wait On You by Steve Crown
- Wait On The Lord by John Dreher
- I Will Wait For You (Psalm 130) by Shane & Shane
- I Will Wait For You - Psalm 130 by Keith & Kristyn Getty
- Speak To Me by Dan Bremnes
- I Will Wait by Gateway Worship
- Home by Rivers & Robots
- Counting on God by New Life Worship
- Slow Kingdom Coming by Vineyard Worship
- Wait On You by Elevation Worship + TRIBL Maverick City
- Waiting Here For You by Christy Nockels
Pulpit CommentaryVerse 5. - I wait for the Lord, my soul doth wait. "Waiting for the Lord" is patiently bearing our affliction, whatever it may be, and confidently looking forward to deliverance from it in God's good time. The expression, "my soul doth wait," is stronger than "I wait;" it implies heart-felt trust and confidence. And in his word do I hope; i.e. his word of promise.
Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers(5) I wait.--The Hebrew expresses, I have been waiting, and still wait. Mark the earnestness in the repetition, I wait, my soul waits.