Psalms Chapter 141 verse 8 Holy Bible
For mine eyes are unto thee, O Jehovah the Lord: In thee do I take refuge; leave not my soul destitute.
read chapter 141 in ASV
But my eyes are turned to you, O Lord God: my hope is in you; let not my soul be given up to death.
read chapter 141 in BBE
For unto thee, Jehovah, Lord, are mine eyes; in thee do I trust: leave not my soul destitute.
read chapter 141 in DARBY
But mine eyes are unto thee, O GOD the Lord: in thee is my trust; leave not my soul destitute.
read chapter 141 in KJV
read chapter 141 in WBT
For my eyes are on you, Yahweh, the Lord. In you, I take refuge. Don't leave my soul destitute.
read chapter 141 in WEB
But to Thee, O Jehovah, my Lord, `are' mine eyes, In Thee I have trusted, Make not bare my soul.
read chapter 141 in YLT
Psalms 141 : 8 Bible Verse Songs
- Eyes On You by Dante Bowe
- Fix My Eyes On You by Ada Ehi + Sinach
- Full Attention by Jeremy Riddle
- I Look To You by Jermaine Edwards
- I Look To You by Joel Vaughn
- King Of All by Mosaic MSC
- Living Water by Citipointe Worship
- I Look Up by We Are Messengers
- Eyes On You by The Belonging Co + Sarah Reeves
- Fix My Eyes by Evan Craft
- I Look To You (Whitney Houston) by The Melisizwe Brothers
- Our Eyes Are On You by Martin Smith + Elle Limebear
Pulpit CommentaryVerse 8. - But mine eyes are unto thee, O God the Lord. I, however, the psalmist says, do not despair - I look to thee, O Jehovah the Lord (comp. Psalm 40:7) - in thee is my trust; leave not my soul destitute. The last clause is, literally, pour not out my soul; i.e. destroy me not - do not spill my life on the ground (comp. Isaiah 53:12).
Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers(8, 9) Comp. Psalm 25:15.